Authentic/Pawnable 14K or 18K Wedding Rings
This ring is authentic solid gold and can be pawn. This elegant Wedding bands has a smooth polished finish and ideal for a 4 mm and 5mm width.
We offer a minimum weight of 9-10grams for this design to make it more affordable, however this is ideal for couple with a total sizes of up to 12(sample size 5 and 7 only). For bigger sizes contact us.
Engraving: You may add a custom engraving to personalize your ring with a maximum of 15 characters (no need to count the spaces). For example, engraving the message "I love you." would be considered 9 characters including the punctuation. Just type at the engravement section. Please type your message exactly as you want it to appear in terms of capitalization and punctuation. The default font is Script, but we can also accommodate other font just message us for this request.
Size problem?Don't worry: We offer onetime free re-sizing within 1 US size for every ring purchased. This ring will be with you for a very long time, so we're here to ensure you get it just right!
SHIPPING AND HANDLINGThis item is made to order, please allow 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS lead time. We require a minimum 20% downpayment for your order.The remaining 80% can be paid via COD/COP LBC transaction or upon Pick up at our store.We also offer same day delivery with minimum charge.Delivery normally takes 1-5 working days, depending on your location. HOW TO ORDERSelect your size. If you are not sure of your size, you can visit a local silver jewelry store to get your ring size. Size indicated is U.S size its not in cm or mm. Choose Gold grams, gold Karat, Gold color, kind of stone and stone carat that best fit your budget..Click the Buy Now button and complete your order. Please wait for our confirmation through SMS or call prior to shipping your order.
Note that actual ring may look different from the one posted depending on the stone carat that you will choose.
For customize design and specification kindly click the messenger icon to talk to us.